Quotes To Compare has been in business for nearly 10 years. We connect homeowners, who are looking for quotes on home improvement products and upgrades such as: Windows, Conservatories, Porches, Boilers, Doors, Insulation, Home Security, Solar, Kitchens and more with local, vetted contractors. We’re excited to see a big growth in business since re opening after the national lockdown and we are now looking to expand our Norwich based call centre teams. Our current team is not your typical call centre, we have people of all ages and backgrounds and offer very flexible working hours with our business models. We aren’t looking for robots, we are however looking for motivated individuals who can earn a really good income.
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to warm inbound web leads, verifying information and calling our partners to hand over the customer on a live call to schedule an appointment.
- Determining eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Informing clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Providing quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
Work Hours & Benefits
Our office is open Monday to Thursday 10am – 7pm, Friday 10am – 4pm and Saturdays 10am – 3pm. We are accepting full time and part time applications to work within these hours. If you are looking for part time work, we will issue a flexible rota up to 4 weeks ahead of time.
We have various models available including employed and self employed; really hungry, sales motivated individuals can seriously earn up to £200 per day! All commissions are uncapped and bonus structures are in place depending on hours and performance.
We have probably one of the top 5 views of Norwich. We have a private balcony with a bbq and seating. We play music, laugh and work hard. It’s about balance at the end of the day. We take the team out for lunches, bbqs on the balcony and other team related activities are encouraged.
Call Center Agent Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients, partners and staff is essential.
- Previous sales / call centre experience is preferred but smart ambitious individuals will always be welcomed.
- Basic computer skills – we’ve created a very easy to use system.
- Willing to adapt to new requirements set by the company and our clients.
What we don’t want
Let’s be honest, if you just want to sit and collect a salary this is not the place for you. We want bright, ambitious people. Everyone has a past, but we all have the ability to write our own future. Negativity, laziness, disrespect and such like will simply not be welcomed here. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t just apply with a message that says “more info pls”. To stand out, make your application count as we will get alot of applications.
|Job Category||Call Centre|